Friday 28 September 2012

2nd Visit @ Korean Cafe Gil

Revisited the Korean Cafe Gil. We were having a visit to USM labs and headed here for lunch with all the project members and also our supervisor, Dr.Nina and my manager, Khairul. I had Ddukbogi this time. It's spicy rice cake with fish bar and vegetables, but not spicy for me actually. Instead, it's kind of sweet, but I like it. It's nice! As usual, we were served with complementary Kimchi which can be refilled.
Ddukbogi (RM8.00) 
A closer view
We also had Boo Chin Gae (Korean pancake), Kimbap (Korean Sushi) and Hoddeok (Korean pancake with sweet brown sugar and cinnamon filling) to be shared among all. The Hoddeok was really GOOD! Unfortunately, I didn't manage to take any photos of it. :(
Boo Chin Gae (RM8.00). I think it's just egg with some seafood and vege. Nothing special.


Kimbap. I prefer Japanese sushi. :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...