Tuesday 4 December 2012

1st Avenue Food Court

After some shopping at Prangin Mall and 1st Avenue Mall, we went to the Food Court at 1st Avenue for early dinner. My mum was so attracted to the ikan bakar there, so they ordered an ikan bakar set and curry bamboo clams.

Ikan Bakar Set. I can't remember the exact price, but I thk it was around RM7-9. Cheap, right? Tasted quite good, but not as good as what I had at Sungai Pinang Food Court

The bamboo clams were quite good too. 

I also had egg tarts. They were from John King. Unfortunately, they do not look as tempting as what I see at Queensbay Mall. However, I decided to give it a try since it's so highly recommended. I had the original one (right) and durian flavor (left). Kinda disappointed~~ It's tasted kinda bland and it's COLD. :( I think I should try the one at Queensbay Mall next time.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...