Sunday 2 December 2012

Brunch @ New World Park Food Court

After a long walk from 1st Avenue Mall, we finally arrived at our destination for brunch. Had been reading from blogs about the New World Park Food Court, especially about the Ice Kacang. There are both good and bad comments about the place. So now, here I am to give it a try! :D
Rojak (RM5.00). Tasted quite good, but I prefer the one at Hou Mei Yuen 好味园
Normal Ice Kacang (RM2.50).
Ice Kacang with Ice Cream (RM3.50). I think that the Ice Kacang tasted just ok. Not up to my expectation.
O'Chien (forgotten about the price). Much better than the one I had in Gurney Drive Hawker Centre. >.< The egg part was just scrambled egg, but I really love the oysters in Penang O'Chien. So big and fresh! And a lot! as compared to Kuching's O'Chien.
Penang Char Kway Tiao (RM5.00). Quite pricey as the portion was not really big. Just like the usual Char Kway Tiao. Not up to my expectation as well as people always say all Penang's Char Kway Tiao taste good. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...