Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hiking to Kerachut Beach

This is not the 1st time I been to Kerachut Beach. A 1 hr hike finally led us to our spot, but the weather wasn't as good compared to the previous one. And so, the view was not that stunning.
We have reached!!
My hiking buddyzz~~ Nabil was like posing as a shower model. LOL!
Giving way to turtles? But there was not a single turtle spotted. :-/


Resting~

Taken on our way back by speedboat:
 "Crocodile" Rock 
Monkey Beach. Intended to hike here as the distance was similar. However, according to visitors, Kerachut Beach was nicer and some of my mates never been there yet, so off we went to Kerachut. 
Not our speed boat ya~
Back to the shore. X_X Too bright~ Couldn't open my eyes wide~
Potential models - Naj and Qabil. HAHA! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog audience have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Opera. Do you have any suggestions to help fix this problem?

Also visit my page :: making Your own Solar panels

Anonymous said...

Gгeetings from Ohio! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I love the info you provide here and can't wait to takе a look when Ι get home.
I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not
еven usіng WIFI, juѕt 3G .
. Anywaуs, good blog!

Here is my sitе - increase small boobs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...