Saturday 2 March 2013

Malay Hawker @ Bawah Pokok (Jalan Ismail Nagore), Gelugor

After a splendid lunch at Hou Mei Yuen, an awesome dinner is awaiting~
My training buddies brought me to this place selling abundant of Malay hawker food. Situated at Gelugor, this hawker place is rather known as bawah pokok. You can get laksa, cendol pulut, Ice Kacang, fried fritters, nasi lemak, nasi tomato that smelled so good, etc.
Ice Kacang Special (RM2.50). Such a big bowl! So tempted to try when I saw people ordering. And so, the tam jiak me ordered this and finished everything. Burp~
Assam Laksa (RM3 if not mistaken). The main food target of our visit. If comparing Malay Assam Laksa, I think the one I had previously at Pantai Shamrock stands out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...