Tuesday 28 May 2013

A taste at Sushi Zanmai

Sushi Zanmai was said to be the best Japanese Chain Restaurant in KL and so, we just set foot into the restaurant for dinner as it's just a few steps from our stay.
The first thing that came into my mind? SALMON! Oh yea~ Spicy Salmon Sushi!
Okonomoyaki. I always love to try out Okonomoyaki in any new Japanese restaurant I came across. However, this was not the version I like. This somehow tasted like omelette only. >.<
Could not recall the name of this dish, but it was quite nice. Something like steamboat.
Inari kanimayo yaki. Roasted crab meat embedded in sweetened tofu skin and topped with mayonnaise.
Spicy Niku Ramen (Beef) (RM12.80). This was really nice! The soup was very flavorful and the beef meat was just nice and tender, going well with the tasty, spongy ramen. The egg was great! The egg white was cooked, but able to maintain the gooey egg yolk within it.
Chuka Lidako. Yum Yum!
So far, I think it's just ok. Had higher expectations. Maybe I did not order the right dish??

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...