Tuesday 18 March 2014

Sakae Sushi

It's always good to treat yourself good food once in a while after a long day of busy work. We were having DG roadshow the whole day at Plaza Merdeka and so, we decided to have a healthy yet delicious dinner at Sakae Sushi. Well.. I guessed that's the better option you can get at Plaza Merdeka than the rest.
Lobster Salad Gunkan (RM1). Being as a member, I was eligible to get a plate from the 4 choices of the offered sushi at RM1. Thus, here was what we got. Quite nice!
Chicken Teriyaki Ramen (RM13.90). George went for this as he was attracted by the Chicken Teriyaki. With such price, this dish was definitely worth it. Tasted good!
Kinoko Cha Soba (RM11.90). As for me, I wanted sth lighter and less meat, so I ordered the Vegetarian noodles. Hehe~ I was given the choice of Cha Soba, which was green tea noodles, or Soba. Green tea-flavored was definitely my choice although I did not find it to have any green tea taste. With all the veges especially lots of mushrooms which I love them, this ends my dinner well and good! :D 
Off to work with a happy tummy!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...