Tuesday 1 April 2014

High-Tea @ My Sugar Bakes

Having afternoon tea at My Sugar Bakes recently has been one of teenagers' in Kuching favorite pastime. They serve lots of desserts, sandwiches, scones, and so much more. Most important of all, the place is really nicely decorated, giving customers a comfortable and pleasant feel. And gals, especially, love to take photos there. :D

So, the gals and I decided to make a visit there. It was really a beautiful place, very delicate and elegant. With the menu, we ordered one of their tea set which would be just nice for us - 4 gals. Apart from the tea set, we also ordered some cakes from their display.
Fresh fruit Cake

Moist Chocolate Cake
Tea set comprising of grapes, kiwis, scones, fruit tart, cake and sandwiches.
So far, I personally think that the food was just ok. There are many more delicious desserts in town that I crave for.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...